Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX is the UK's fastest-growing media planning and buying agency, having doubled in size in the last eighteen months to 150 people and £200m in billings. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
You will be working on a range of exciting clients across a variety of category types. Predominately the focus will be on working on our biggest SEO clients which are Toyota, Nelson’s Rescue Remedy & The London Business School across the UK and European markets.
Over the past year, we have revamped our natural search offering and have won some significant new business. Off the back of this we are now we are looking for a talented SEO account manager to help deliver best in class SEO strategy and implementation.
The main responsibility of the SEO Account Manager is to manage and drive Natural Search and content campaigns across our range of clients.
High technical skills will be required as well as experience with dealing with technical audits, link penalties and content migration projects as well as the standard on-page SEO tactics. The candidate will be required to deal directly with IT/Development teams as well as marketing and editorial professionals across various clients so communication is also key.
Due to the latest algorithm updates, understanding the value of content and how it affects SEO is crucial the candidate will need to have proven experience in both creating content for search and understanding trends to find new areas to explore.
There will also be a heavy focus on integration with the wider digital and ATL teams so the candidate will need to show they have experience at running an integrated performance account.
They must also need to combine a rigorous commitment to maximising ROI, and a proactive attitude to identify new opportunities. .
- You will have a willingness to take on big challenges
- You have great social skills and a love for people
- You will be a confident self-starter with the ability to motivate others
- You will have great negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- You will thrive in an environment that is still building processes and structures
- High technical skills (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP)
- Management of SEO campaigns with a proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
- Good exposure of PPC and an appreciation of how the two channels interact.
- Proven experience dealing with link penalties, content migrations and technical audits
- High working knowledge of Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Manage and co-ordinate direct reports to deliver multiple projects
- Media forecasting, planning, booking, and reconciling of digital campaigns
- Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations – CPA, CPM or CPC metrics, monitoring KPI targets against actuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
- Ability to present complex subjects with clear rationales and recommendations, while working independently
- Numerate and comfortable working with excel and Powerpoint
Preferred Technological Skills
- Experience with web hosting/server-side configuration
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, Kenshoo
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools & SEOmoz
- Knowledge of analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics & Omniture
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of tracking and ad-serving technologies, in particular DoubleClick (DFA)
- Booking technology - Adazzle and DDS (for bookings)
Nice to Haves
- A keen interest in digital media, search, social media, web development, digital technologies & public speaking
- An understanding of econometric and attribution modelling across the full marketing mix.
- Industry Qualifications i.e. IPA or Google Certified Advertising Qualified
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.