- Composing client strategies in digital platforms (willing to take full responsibility for online & offline strategies together when needed).
- Deliver excellent media product and thinking.
- Responsible from reporting and analyses of digital campaigns.
- Tracking the KPI’s set by the Client and according to these KPI’s directing the Client on time where needed.
- Working integrated with the strategic partners determined by the agency.
- Sets high standards for media planning and strategy.
- Take responsibility for coordinating of operation teams.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and productive client relationships.
- Ensure best practice in client handling, media owner, inter-agency and internal relationships with other departments.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships across the agency and with the client.
- Minimum 5 year digital media planning experience.
- Knowledge of digital channels and the role that they play within the wider media mix.
- Fluent in English.
- Result oriented and has analytical and systematic thinking.
- Rounded expertise gained from client handling, media owner relationships and internal relationships with other departments.
- Strong attention to details.
- Has a high self awareness skill.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Exceptional communication skills, effective presenting skills (written & verbal).