Performance Marketing Manager / L'Oréal
Wavemaker is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join L'Oréal Team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineeering or related fields,
· 4+ of experience in performance marketing,
· Fluent in English,
· Proven experience and skills in SEM, Paid Social Ads Management and Programmatic Buying,
· A strong understanding of analytics, automatization and optimization tools,
· Eager to learn all aspects of digital media,
· Working knowledge of cookies, tracking and analytical technical mechanics,
· Strong attention to details,
· Has a high self awareness skill,
· A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do,
· Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal).
· Responsible for the performance, budget and management of paid acquisition channels; Programmatic Buying, Adwords, Facebook and other biddable media.
· Overseing and leading performance marketing specialists in day-to-day operations, optimization and reporting,
· Make sure that performance marketing activities are aligned with clients’ business KPI’s and overall marketing strategy,
· A senior point of contact for clients providing the strategic direction and operational guidance need to increase performance,
· Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity,
· Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Paid Search / Paid Social & Programmatic Buying universe and discuss potential opportunities with the team,
· Collaborating with other teams covering Media Strategy, Data&Technology, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, etc.