Junior Account Manager (Digital)
Job Title: Junior Account Manager (Digital)
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
Position:Junior Account Manager, Client Solutions Switzerland
Reporting to:Senior Account Manager, Switzerland
Objectives of this role
- Digital planning and buying for Adobe, covering paid social and digital reservation display, across EMEA markets
- Ensure excellent client service delivery throughout existing client portfolio, measured via regular client satisfaction questionnaire.
- Operational excellence in delivery of digital media campaigns.
- Min 12 months experience working in delivering digital communication solutions, within paid social platforms (eg FB/IG/YT) and reservation digital display.
- Work under the supervision of the Senior Account Manager to deliver campaigns. Specifically this is:-
- Strategy – input into the recommendations as solutions to client briefs
- Paid social – set up campaigns and optimise
- Digital display – brief, evaluate and book digital display. Prepare traffic plans
- Campaign analytics - experience in creating reports using ad-server or platform data that analyses client marketing effectiveness from digital communications.
- Programmatic buying – a good understanding of the process of buying within a trading desk. No implementation is required, but will be required to explain the work of a trade desk.
- Technical implementation of ad-serving process including working with the trafficking team, tag generation, tech troubleshooting
- Financial administration relating to the media buys approved by clients
- Fluent in English, and preferably French and/or German
- Be a point of contact for clients on day to day digital planning and buying matters.
Graduate capability, business or marketing degree (or equivalent) preferred
Past responsibilities include executing digital advertising campaigns on behalf of international marketing organisations, ideally in an agency role with 1-3 years experience
Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential, ad-server experience (eg Campaign Manager), Adobe Analytics and other databases desirable, Comscore and other media planning tools, Leading Media (for financial administration)
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
Wavemaker, SEA CONTAINERS, 18 UPPER GROUND, london, se1 9ET, united kingdom
Phone: -+44 (0)207 803 2000 www.wavemakerglobal.com A GroupM Company
Registered Office: Wavemaker Global Limited, Sea Containers, 18 Upper Ground, London SE1 9ET
Registered in England No. 4078556 VAT Reg. No. 512 5421 86