SEO Account Executive
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com, Twitter and LinkedIn
Head of Department
Wavemaker WorldWide are looking to add a new member to their team. We are looking for someone to support the Account Director and Head of Department in managing one of our main international clients as part of larger SEO team of around 35 within the UK.
The successful candidate will support the senior client lead in SEO and be responsible for supporting the strategic direction, meeting all team deliverables and ensuring client’s expectations are exceeded. The candidate will:
- Help Wavemaker to realise its ambition to be its client’s most trusted and valued business partner.
- Be confident and articulate
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of analysis and reporting.
- Assist in answering ad-hoc client and internal requests.
- Provide high quality client service via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Update status reports.
- Work efficiently and seek training to fill knowledge gaps.
- Contribute to innovative digital content solutions and build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid teams, to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Representing your client’s interests in Wavemaker.
- Ensuring all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Producing contact reports following all meetings and key phone/conference calls.
- Supporting the team to ensure that client KPI’s and objectives are met.
- Working with the Account Manager to research and prepare background information for briefs/presentations/pitches.
Delivery of SEO projects for clients including keyword research, on-site and technical audits and reporting, all in a timely and efficient manner
Required skills / experience:
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of other SEO tools is desirable, however full training will be provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and manage client requests.
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.
Desired experience/skills but not essential
- European language skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience working within an agency.
- Experience of activating other digital marketing channels.
- Passionate – brings a genuine thrill and excitement to the role.
- Agile – is able to be nimble in thought and action and overcome obstacles to achieve great things.
- Collaborative – works well with others and can align behind a shared purpose.
- Entrepreneurial – is open to new ideas and will challenge old ones.
- Diverse – is proud of the difference they can bring.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.