- Top 5 agency in the UK
- Offices in 84 countries and 4,500 employees globally
- A founding partner of GroupM
- Over 460 staff across Manchester and London offices
- Ranked 21st in The Sunday Times Top Companies to Work for. The highest ranking of all media agencies
- Winner of SEO/PPC Agency of the year, and content marketing agency of the year 2017 at the Northern Digital Awards
- Free Gym Membership
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Thrive fund – An individual budget to do something inspirational
- Smarter working
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible fund available for other benefits such as childcare, cycle to work, buying and selling holidays
The OP account manager’s role is the operational lead on their accounts, responsible for the smooth day-to-day delivery of high quality SEO work, and to deliver world-class client service creating strong relationships with our brands.
Candidates should have a proven track record in organic search and online marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing.
- Help Wavemaker to realise its ambition to be its client’s most trusted and valued business partner
- Highly confident and articulate manager responsible for the smooth running of their accounts day-to-day.
- Delivery of high quality SEO work that is delivered on time to clients.
- Build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid teams, to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns
- Support the team to ensure that client SEO KPIs and objectives are met
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Responsible for setting up, preparing and the delivery of regular client status meetings and reports.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting
- Work closely with the Account Director to understand and proactively manage client short, medium, and long term objectives and expectations.
- Achievement of goals set in reviews.
- First class client satisfaction via formal and informal feedback.
- Winning awards for client work under your responsibility.
- Involvement in new business and PR of new wins and campaigns.
- Make an active contribution to the development, growth, and success of the account team and Wavemaker.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Up-to date knowledge of the latest search engine algorithm updates
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Articulate and confident in presenting SEO work to client stakeholders
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.