Job Title: Programmatic Executive (automation of display adverts online)
About the opportunity: You will be working with the worldwide programmatic team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets. We work on a mix of blue chip clients for both direct and brand led initiatives including adidas, Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Allianz, Bose & PlayStation. You will have full training provided to become an expert in the field of programmatic.
A day in the life… You will be responsible for planning and executing programmatic campaigns, assist with the analysis of programmatic campaigns, to liaise directly with clients and key stakeholders to articulate findings and discuss campaigns. You will be working with a variety of different programmatic technologies and formats.
We would love to meet, someone who…
- Love working with numbers & highly analytical
- Passionate about digital and a basic understanding of digital advertising
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to team work & working with clients
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Technically minded
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on Tuesday 24th December 2019 (subject to change based on volume of applications)
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
Tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site canteen
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and offline retailers
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.