GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker, each global operation in their own right with leading market positions.
GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
A regional centre of excellence is being established to build and maintain best practices in media operations and to support the markets in delivering transformation consistently across business and technology.
The centre of excellence will be made up of programme management, change management, process ownership, business analysis and solution ownership.
The roles are spread across the region and markets forming a programme that works as one team to meet common objectives.
- Reports into the Process Excellence Lead
- Responsible for analysis and definition of business requirements for media finance processes.
- Design market workshop methodology and artefacts.
- Lead market workshops and data gathering initiatives.
- Support business case analysis and benefits realisation.
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders to define the MVP and roadmap.
- Support the regional process owner in process design, optimisation and adoption.
- Ensure all market requirements are documented, prioritised, sized and approved in project markets.
- Support RPOs in ensuring that design variations are limited to statutory / legal requirements.
- Ensure that solutions delivered meet the requirements as defined by the business.
- Lead process and solution testing and orchestrate participation from functional leads. Ensure all defects and improvements are prioritised and fed back into the development cycle.
- Maintain integrity of testing and business acceptance.
- Support process and solution owners in the deployment of policies and controls.
- Support local functional leads and business analysts.
- Compile use cases and external benchmarks to drive optimisation.
- Identify metrics and reporting mechanisms to measure performance.
|Essential experience required|
- +6 years business analysis or business consulting experience
- Good knowledge of bill, pay, campaign close and reporting processes for all media types (digital and traditional).
- Experience in core finance processes, particularly accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Demonstrable experience in business transformation for a multi-national business.
- Exposure to the advertising and media industry is essential.
- Consulting background is highly desirable.
- Highly capable and confident in workshop facilitation.
- A balanced knowledge with the ability to bridge business and technical. Highly capable in translating business and technical requirements.
- Experience in supporting technology change and driving process automation.
- Highly analytical with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in clear, concise and accurate recording of requirements.
- Performance orientated with an aptitude for spotting improvements and business opportunities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to deal with different nationalities, cultural backgrounds and conventions in EMEA.
- Customer and quality orientated.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma, Agile and/or Design Thinking is desirable.
- Fluent in English.