Technology Analyst - Ad Operations Team
MediaCom – Technology Analyst
Connected Execution Ad Operations Team
Overview of job
Working within the Connected Execution Ad Operations team to ensure the efficient implementation of ad-serving, web analytics, audience tracking and optimisation technologies for digital advertising. You will also be responsible for supporting internal and client teams with troubleshooting issues and being on top of future technologies and solutions. This team is responsible for delivering international solutions, particularly in EMEA, with some global influence.
Reporting of the role
This role reports one of the Ad Operations Managers.
3 best things about the job
- Opportunity to constantly learn on the job.
- Working at the forefront of digital technology which is forever growing.
- Fun-working atmosphere and team culture.
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Learnt the end to end trafficking process for our key clients.
- The ability to effectively contribute to the workload of the team.
In six months, you would have:
- Learnt the end to end campaign process from planning to tag delivery.
- Taken on several trouble-shooting tasks.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Started managing your own clients, full end-to-end process and dealing with all issues.
- Started contributing to wider business projects, outside of the day-to-day.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To ensure the efficient implementation of digital campaigns in accordance with our client adserver guidelines.
- To be responsible for creation and configuration of campaigns in DCM or Sizmek or other 3rd party ad-server.
- To be able to balance Ad Ops workload whilst following correct procedures and managing stakeholders.
- Integrating and maintain various tracking tools used for campaigns.
Client Account Management
- Responsibility for developing relationships with our internal account teams.
- Can present information effectively either via call, email or face to face.
- Understands and demonstrates collaborative team working and citizenship.
- Responds positively to requests for help or support.
Operating and Technical
What you will need:
- At least 12 months Ad Ops or trafficking experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of desktop apps, particularly MS-Excel.
- An aptitude and love of technology.
- Strong problem solver who is always keen to find a “better way”.
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage expectations.
- Able to develop relationships with internal team members.
- Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.