Senior Research Executive
Mediacom's Behavioural Science team helps clients assess their media campaign impact on customers and consumers as well as the health of their brand through brand tracking. We provide actionable insight based on consumer perception and opinion, utilising key metrics such as awareness, consideration and brand loyalty.
The Role Objective
- Reporting to a Manager/Director, the role of senior research executive involves working across all areas of behavioural science projects
- This will involve the initial project design and set up, managing data collection, analysis of results, secondary research around the relevant market/industry, identifying key insights, writing the presentation debrief and presenting to clients
- Working closely with clients and various account groups within the agency, helping to action our findings
- Collaborating with the Research Manager in product development to ensure MediaCom continues to provide best-in-class brand tracking and other related products
About Behavioural Science
- Behavioural Science provides actionable insight into brand health and the impact and success a client’s campaign has had on consumer and customer perception of their brand and products
- Our services cover areas such as brand tracking, brand health dips, campaign and brand uplifts, and creative testing
- As an essential part of MediaCom North’s Systems Intelligence department, we are looking to add experienced research executives to the team to ensure we remain best-in-class
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Practical work experience of primary and secondary research, and data analysis
- The ability to convert research and analysis into real world actionable insight
- Questionnaire and survey design
- Client facing and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Knowledge of FocusVision’s Decipher survey platform, VBA, R and Tableau
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom North*
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
About Behavioural Science
The Behavioural Science team provides actionable insight into brand health and the impact and success a client’s campaign has had on consumer and customer perception of their brand and products
Our services cover areas such as brand tracking, brand health dips, campaign and brand uplifts, and creative testing
As an essential part of MediaCom North’s Systems Intelligence, we are looking to add experienced research executives to the team to ensure we remain best-in-class
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would like to hear from you!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.