Account Manager - Performance
Account Manager– MediaCom - Manchester
Our Planning and Client Services teams are the lynchpin within the agency. They support our clients through attentive client servicing and specialist knowledge, they build honest and open relationships whilst always striving to work in the most collaborative way, whether with colleagues and other internal teams or externally.
It’s an exciting time to be joining MediCom North - We’re looking for an Account manager to support the growth of a client services team. We are interested in speaking to those with a Media Agency background, with either Offline or Online experience- a mixture between the two would be ideal but not essential and any Direct Response experience would be great!
Our Account managers are responsible for the day to day running of client business at a senior level and are responsible for using high levels of initiative to execute strategies, working with our Account Directors and Business Directors to take and distil client briefs and then come up with effective strategies.
Best 3 things about this job
- An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinking and clients in the UK in a culture where we put People First
- The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories including retail, travel, charity and finance
- You will get a fantastic benefits package and be part of a culture that continually puts its people first with tonnes of fun things happening throughout the year. We also have an on-site Barista to fulfil all your caffeine needs for free :)
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom*
What you will need
- Media Agency experience is necessary- either current or past.
- The ability and deep understanding of either online or offline channels (or both!), with a confidence to be able to talk about them at a senior level when needed without channel specialist’s involvement
- To be Always on the lookout for the new and the different
- To be able to analyse client sales and consumer data imaginatively and get to grips with dynamics of the clients marketing environment
- Enthusiasm and passion about what we do
- Be curious and interested
- To be able to evaluate the effect of a campaign as a whole and media’s contribution to it.
- To be able to organise and run meetings both internally, with clients and media owners.
- To be proactive at developing ideas that help MediaCom in any way possible
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.