Senior Data Insights Manager
As the Senior Data Insights Manager you will be part of the Data Insight team who sit at the heart of Wavemaker’s business, working closely with internal teams and clients. We provide data-led solutions to business and planning challenges, using a variety of tools and data to identify insights about markets, customers and brands.
At Wavemaker a key focus is on better understanding the consumer purchase journey. Becoming an expert in delivering findings from our purchase journey research as well as uncovering new ways of deepening our purchase journey understanding is critical to the role.
Turning data into insight, presenting findings to senior stakeholders in a clear and confident way is important. As is, managing multiple workstreams effectively, inspiring junior members of staff to do their best work.
• Project delivery. Managing workload in a busy environment, ensuring projects are delivered to time and quality.
• Team Management. Inspiring and developing more junior members of staff.
• Commercial acumen. Building strong relationships with clients and client leaders on key accounts, identifying commercial opportunities.
• Purchase journey expertise. Deepen our understanding of the purchase journey by exploring new ways of utilising data and becoming our Momentum product expert.
• An experienced insight or research professional working at a media, market research or related communications agency.
• Experienced in primarily delivering quantitative research, but qualitative or social insight experience also valued.
• Data analysis skills required: expert excel user but experience in SPSS, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau, survey cross-tabbing tools, social listening tools also valued.
• Knowledge of a foreign language a nice to have.
• Experience of working with global, international clients a nice to have
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.