GroupM MENA | Associate Digital Performance Director
The Associate Digital Performance Director role is one of the most senior roles in our operational team. You will be responsible for developing market leading paid search and biddable strategies, based on a strong understanding of client products and commercial objectives aligned with your own expert knowledge of performance channels.
Internally you will be expected to coordinate and manage your team resource to deliver top line client service and delivery.
You will directly manage Managers within your team, and indirectly Executives and/or Senior Executives being responsible for developing them as individuals and within their roles, while supervising and providing guidance on their work. The role covers all aspects of paid search and paid social as a base but also covers areas of Programmatic, Analytics and Attribution so a strong knowledge of these areas is essential.
The candidate will need to be detail focused, with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver large and exciting projects. It is important that the candidate is highly organized and has the ability to voice opinions and recommendations with conviction.
The candidate will serve as a senior contact on a wide range of clients (Travel, Telco, E-commerce, FMCG). A sound financial awareness is required including processes and budget control.
This is a hands-on role involving daily interactions with a high performance team delivering advanced performance services, you will need to be highly knowledgeable on all performance related topics.
- Client contact will be direct and you will be the lead on building and developing client relationships. You will also be responsible for client servicing across your direct and indirect reports.
- Clear understanding of category, client and their competitors
- Clear understanding of client business and marketing objectives
- Clear understanding and knowledge of all performance budgets and the context of performance budgets within the bigger picture
- Develop market leading performance strategies utilising the relevant channels within the client remit
- Understand client products and commercial objectives as well as clients themselves
- Strong project management against deadlines
- Organise and coordinate communication between clients and internal teams to ensure efficient and integrated way of working
- Be aware of campaign performance, proactively addressing potential performance issues
- Devise market leading strategies alongside account manager
- Regularly quality check client facing outputs
- Work with managers to control workflow and resource allocation, prioritising where necessary and managing client expectations
- Ensure deadlines are set appropriately and met