The GroupM Talent Team was set up in 2008 to drive employer brand excellence, we attract and engage the best people for our group of companies, whilst minimising external recruitment spend. The team leads the recruitment journey across Mediacom, Wavemaker, Mindshare, m/SIX and GroupM. Attracting the best talent means a great deal to us. Team members need to pioneer, champion and challenge mediocrity looking for the best solutions to the ever-changing face of recruitment. We are defining a talent program that is in the best in its class within the media industry. Members of our team need to have a real passion for helping drive this program to greater gains. Our ambition is to own the definition of what a talent acquisition function can and should do.
- You'll have full life-cycle recruitment experience, ideally in a relevant industry sector.
- You are focused on delivery and results but will never compromise on a premium hiring experience.
- You’ll build trusted advisor relationships with colleagues and senior leaders, listen to their challenges and define a plan for a resolution.
- As the first interaction for prospective talent, you will ensure a best in class experience with meaningful advice, clear communication and deliverables.
- You will source talent through a range of direct methods, pioneering new approaches where possible.
- You'll drive PSL relationships and work closely with our external partners to enable them to offer the best service possible to the business.
- You will also hold line management responsibility and/or play an active role in mentoring and developing less experienced team members.
- You will strive to maintain an engaging external profile in the wider industry as a talent expert within the media sector. Attend relevant events, write thought leadership pieces etc.
- You’re driven to contribute, innovate and lead.
- You will consistently be delivering against our cultural team values of Passion, Partnership and Delivery.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.