GroupM I IT Business Partner
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation. It serves as the parent company to WPP media agencies MediaCom, Wavemaker, MindShare and MSix..
Its primary purpose is to maximise the performance of its media agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions.
The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring unfair competitive advantage to our clients and our companies.
IT Business Partner
The Business Partner is accountable to provide the core IT services that enable our business and help agencies leverage GroupM’s resources for the benefit of clients. The Business Partner, (Local Market) will support the Regional Business Partner, EMEA and Global IT organization in their local market to help achieve agreed upon objectives and operational excellence.
Your role will be responsible for planning, leading and developing IT strategy for (Local Market) as a part of GroupM EMEA, ensuring it integrates with the WPP and Global GroupM IT strategy, architecture and compliance.
You will be the main point of contact for all IT related projects and will be accountable for delivering a seamless customer experience to the end user.
This will include facilitating and advising senior business stakeholders in the market on how to innovate and utilise technology to enable client specific solutions and drive business transformation, as well as coordinating resources within Coretech and IBM to ensure delivery of those projects. You will also be accountable to ensure that the technology services and support meet the business needs from both a quality and performance POV.
Ultimately, your goal is to enable greater efficiency and effectiveness for the Technology function throughout the markets by optimizing the company’s investment in technology.
Key Responsibilities – include:
- Set and agree technology and process roadmaps with key stakeholder and executive sponsors,
- Accountable for aligning the specific markets IT plans into the GroupM strategic direction,
- Responsible for facilitating technology-enabled innovation, including highlighting industry best practice & market/supplier opportunities,
- Responsible for understanding the agency tools in the markets and assisting each of the agency business partners with surfacing the best tool set for a given situation,
- Responsible for managing stakeholders in the development and agreement of business requirements, including ‘discovery’ work to investigate and define new product developments,
- Review business concepts/ideas and help business owners articulate business case,
- Accountable for the quality of the relationship between IT and business teams & stakeholders ,
- Participate in and inform the prioritization process for business investments, and assess the risk and return,
- Responsible for the formal initiation of projects with appropriate business sponsorship & governance,
- Ensuring infrastructure services are delivered to the business, by partnering closely with our outsourced service provider; IBM, our WPP group infrastructure team; Coretech, and the GroupM Technology team,
- Responsible for driving projects and influencing key stakeholders whilst managing the partnerships between GroupM, IBM and Coretech, all whilst maintaining a service mentality,
- Accountable for the success of the projects executed by the applications team and infrastructure partners,
- Accountable for the overall IT service and support needed to support business requirements
Skill Requirements essential:
- Minimum of 10 years senior related experience
- Fluent in English,
- IT enabled business change experience; evaluating where change is needed and supporting that change,
- Project and programme management skills,
- Broad industry and technical awareness to identify technology opportunities and align these to the business needs,
- Communication & influencing skills along with personal gravitas to create relationships at senior levels,
- Commercial awareness and supplier management skills,
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex projects delivering business value, leading individuals and teams
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline,
- Media background,
- Qualifications in Management or Leadership will be highly regarded,
- Strong business process mapping and improvement skills
- Ability to build excellent business relationships, based on trust and mutual respect. Builds formal and informal professional networks. Maintains and extends networks within, across and external to organizational boundaries,
- Strategic thinker with customer/ commercial focus ,
- Understands stakeholder challenges and the levers that impact the business’s bottom line,
- Ability to challenge stakeholders and partners to clarify understanding and solve problems,
- Builds credibility and known for being accountable and keeping promises,
- Ability to communicate, motivate and influence at all levels,
- Leading with positive intent,
- Ability and desire to develop others and build a strong, collaborative team,
- Autonomous and organised
Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany, prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku APPLY.
Zastrzegamy sobie prawo do odpowiadania tylko na wybrane aplikacje.