Account Executive, Kimberley-Clark
Job title: Account Executive, Kimberly-Clark
Group: Mindshare WW
Client: Kimberly Clarke
Reports to: Account Manager
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. MindShare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimize, Capitalize, Maximize.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. MindShare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place! We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
The Client Leadership Account Executive within the Kimberley-Clark EMEA presents a unique opportunity as a hybrid role. Whilst your core responsibility is in developing and delivering the client management service for KC EMEA, you will also have the opportunity to work on supporting the strategist on KC Channel planning framework and digital projects. The work requires working closely with the Mindshare network across the EMEA region and key Mindshare Worldwide teams such as the strategist, digital lead, trade desk and specialist Mindshare Business teams to support KC EMEA’s objective.
Kimberly-Clark is one of the largest, and one of the key clients within WPP and is active across 4 main regions: LAO, EMEA, ASIA and NA. Key WPP companies servicing the account globally include Mindshare, Ogilvy and JWT.
Key brands: Andrex, Kleenex, Huggies, Kotex and Depend.
For EMEA we have the business across 30+ markets, however there are priority markets which drive the volume and growth (i.e. UK, Italy, Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Germany, etc.)
- Drive and cascade best practice across the markets. Work with local Mindshare teams to collect great work that is produced across our markets and circulate this across network and clients.
- Cross check accuracy of data input within MindShare’s proprietary media data rollup and reporting tool and support AM in producing regular reporting to share with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the Account Manager on ad-hoc client/market requests to help source information and address local/global needs.
- Act as support for the broader team (client leadership, strategy, digital) and be aware of all ongoing projects captured in the scope of work. Identify improvements to current processes and solutions.
- Assist and own administration tasks required; pro-actively drive improvements to ways of working that ensure a smooth running of the account. Help organize meetings and calls to ensure that everyone in the team is aware of upcoming events.
- Oversee weekly team meetings collecting latest updates on projects from all team members and capturing on the status sheet ahead of our meetings.
- Establish strong relationships with local market Mindshare teams, with frequent contact to provide clients updates on local activity.
- Supporting the development of the central strategy development. Working closely with the local teams to ensure work is being produced in line with the agreed central strategy and within the approved timeline.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Desire to work within team environment, able to take direction and action accordingly
- Strong organisational and communication skills, to manage markets across the globe
- Ability to manage time efficiently to accomplish tasks in a timely fashion
- Positive attitude and an eagerness to learn, develop
- Demonstrate a passion for brands and marketing communications, and a desire to learn more about the industry
- Ability Work well within a busy team, keep calm under pressure, be diligent and take pride the accuracy of the work produced.
- Proficient at Math’s with an aptitude and liking for numbers
- comfortable with the use of Excel (an advance user is a plus but not a prerequisite).
- Positive, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- A team player, who wants to learn more about the media industry and develop a career with Mindshare.
- Internal reviews and feedback
- Feedback from client & agency partners
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.