About the team and/or client
This role is mainly focused on a project for a large, strategic FMCG client but will also work occasionally on other clients offering consultancy and support, so the successful candidate will get a chance to work on varied portfolio of clients.
The Tech Consultant role is focused on ensuring a consistent and accurate technical set up, providing support and advice for our digital clients. They work closely with agency client account teams to solve media problems and act as a liaison between the client teams and the Data & Tech team, providing training, building workflow and process guidelines & documentation and driving best practices. The role is project-focused and the consultant should expect to spend most of their time on client-facing projects.
- Coordinate the implementation of online advertising campaigns, including:
- End-to-end digital campaign implementation in ad server
- Implementation of 3rd party technologies within ad servers
- Implementation of link tracking to enable site analytics analysis
- Verifying incoming creative against technical specifications
- Integrations between ad servers and other platforms (DSPs, Search tools, DMPs, DCO tools etc.)
- Technical troubleshooting of the same
- Responsible for learning and keeping up to date with the latest in ad tech and media industry trends
- Act as liaison with media agencies, creative agencies and publishers regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
- Serve as a point of contact between tech vendors and internal business units
- Help create process documents for all parties in coordination with the data team and the account teams, making sure all parties are aligned
- Experts on technology implementation in:
- Ad servers (Google, Sizmek, Flashtalking)
- Tag management tools (GTM, Adobe)
- Media verification tools (IAS, DV)
- Site analytics tools (GA, Adobe)
- Other major ad tech platforms (DSPs, DMPs etc.)
- Ad Ops/Trafficking/Campaign Management using Sizmek ad server
- Previous experience in an AdTech role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Sense of procedure within a corporate environment
- Strong people skills
- Understanding of Internet technologies
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.