- An opportunity has arisen for you to become part of the Reception team at Mindshare
- As a receptionist you are the face of Mindshare, the first person who a guest encounters and the first impression the guest experiences of the company.
- You will be working in a small team and will be required to make decisions on your own initiative.
- The receptionist role gives you the exposure to work with some of the biggest clients in the world.
- Welcoming guest to the office and informing the host that they have arrived.
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the switchboard.
- Update new joiners / leavers on the switchboard.
- General administration tasks.
- Keep our client lounge and reception area tidy and stocked with refreshments.
We'd like to hear from you
- If you pride yourself in delivering great customer service?
- Are you friendly, approachable, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to welcome guests into our office?
- Interested in media?
- Want to work in a great office environment?
- Good communication & organisational skills?
- Good problem-solving skills & ability to multi task?
- We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about the role with an interest in media. Someone that is willing to go that extra mile. Full training will be given to the right candidate.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.