Regional Performance Director, MENA
The role will focus on biddable digital channels and will be responsible for managing sophisticated multi-market programs across all Mindshare’s regional clients. You will be responsible for developing, designing, implementing auction-winning bidding, and optimization strategies using machine learning technologies to enable our brands to drive user acquisition. In addition, a key function of this role is to provide data-driven analysis to prove impact and guide future ideas for test-and-learn activities.
So, what are the challenges we are asking you to solve?
In sum, to build out holistic Performance Marketing strategies and frameworks across MENA
- Develop and embed a brand to Performance Adaptive Marketing Framework across MENA
- Work with markets extended digital community to execute and deliver the foundations of Best Practice and Business frameworks.
- Implement audience-based strategic approaches to drive acquisition performance across all Mindshare brands
- Help build, champion and improve automation tools and help develop a comprehensive platform for campaign management across all channels, globally and push forward regional tech priorities across products, partnering closely with other teams
Why You Should Be Excited
In a way, this role requires you to build the ship while sailing it, simultaneously. This is an opportunity to embed principles and practices of Performance marketing across the most exciting brand portfolio in the world – one that ranges from brands born in the digital age to FMCG legends to iconic sports brands. Performance marketing is Mindshare’s key focus area; therefore, this role will have the focus and support of leadership teams, local offices, and clients.
Measures of Success
- Responsible for the delivery of best in class biddable strategies, competitor analysis, account audits and development of new strategical products and service
- Partner with Analytics counterparts to understand, and make the best use of client’s internal data sources to develop new methods to grow their Performance Channels
- Develop a robust testing program, to contribute to global/regional learnings and incrementally grow the digital channels
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver a regional consumer engagement plan and roadmap
- Responsible for hitting the Performance KPIs for all brands which work to prove the value of biddable platforms to the clients and internal teams
- Provide a centralized repository for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Seek out new revenue streams through existing and new clients, spending time with stakeholders within the business to promote consultancy services
What You Will Need
- We are looking for a business leader who can set the vision for the future while relentlessly delivering the present.
- This role requires someone with strong Performance capabilities and an ability to deliver across teams and markets.
- Prior experience with media and digital agencies, platforms, or startup is preferred.
- This role is heavy in both strategy and execution – this is a defining characteristic of our agency where our leaders do and think in equal measure.
This role is the very embodiment of our values of Speed, Provocation, and Teamwork as this role is required to work across multiple stakeholders, influence and champion the new and to do it with speed and scale. The job holder will be expected to have: -
We are looking for a dynamic teammate, who is passionate about using their analytical skills to take on challenging problems
- Digital all-rounder with proven experience and a strong understanding of multiple digital media channels (online display, social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, etc.) as well as a passionate following of new/emerging channels & technologies
- In-platform experience across Google Ads, DSPs, Facebook Ads, and other related media-buying
- Deep understanding and insatiable curiosity about consumers
- A 360 mindset for customer acquisition & retention, brand experience, encompassing a brand voice
- Personal accountability and driving results – delivering the numbers’ month on month’ is second nature
- Conscientious self-starter, with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, initiative, good judgment and dependability
- A visionary, who has a real passion for marketing performance
- A great multi-tasker with experience of working on cross-functional, multi-country projects with multiple partners
You will operate in a matrix structure where your team will comprise of Search, Social, Programmatic specialists embedded in the client teams. You will be required to build out specialist domains within Performance and build the team accordingly.