GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker, each global operation in their own right with leading market positions.
GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
A regional centre of excellence is being established to build and maintain best practices in media operations and to support the markets in delivering transformation consistently across business and technology.
The centre of excellence will be made up of programme management, change management, process ownership, business analysis and solution ownership.
The roles are spread across the region and markets forming a programme that works as one team to meet common objectives.
|Essential experience required|
- 8+ years experience in media operations.
- Deep knowledge of bill, pay, campaign close and reporting processes for all media types (digital and traditional).
- Robust knowledge of core finance processes, particularly accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Solid grounding of experience in ad operations is essential.
- Experience working in a shared service environment is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in process design / optimisation for a multi-national business.
- Experience in transformative change programs with a good understanding of the role that process design plays in technology and operational change.
- Experience in supporting technology change and driving process automation.
- Performance orientated with experience in process optimisation and measurement.
- Accomplished presenter and facilitator of process workshops.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to deal with different nationalities, cultural backgrounds and conventions in EMEA.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sufficient seniority, credibility and gravitas to influence c level stakeholders
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma, Agile is preferred.
- Customer and quality orientated.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Fluent in English.