Operations Specialist - Multiple Clients
Overview of job
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our energetic and growing Operations Team at MediaCom. The successful candidate will be responsible for digital display media campaign activation and management for their assigned client(s). They will liaise with many different internal teams to ensure campaigns launch on time and deliver as per client requirements.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director of Operations.
3 best things about the job:
- Working at the biggest agency in the world, learning from the best talent in the industry
- Having ownership of digital display campaigns, from booking to reporting and reconciliation
- Being part of a fun, tight-knit and sociable team
Measures of success –
In three months, you will:
- Be up-to-speed with our various systems for booking and reporting
- Be independently booking all digital display campaigns for your client(s)
- Have developed an understanding of our financial processes
In six months, you will:
- Feel confident troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during campaign activation
In 12 months, you will:
- Be actively suggesting solutions to make process improvements to client accounts
- Be working on team projects to make the agency workflow more efficient
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinating the execution of digital display campaigns from booking to end of campaign
- Collaborating with our Tech Team to ensure plans are implemented efficiently and on time
- Be the main point of contact for Media Owners during the campaign activation phase, troubleshooting tag issues if they arise
- Campaign Management and prioritisation of multiple active campaigns at one time
- Compiling weekly reports and ensuring all Media Owners are delivering to expectations
- Proactively managing financial reconciliation and queries to resolution
- Communicating campaign status to wider account team, escalating issues as needed
- Advising strategic and technical direction during campaign planning stages
- Defining operational best practise, suggesting process improvements where relevant
What you will need:
- Competent in Excel / data analysis, possessing a precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to train others
- Process-driven with solutions focused mind-set and a customer-centric attitude
- Good at problem solving, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Team player who motivates others and encourages close collaboration
- Strong accountability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage workload in a highly pressured environment
- Adept at organisation, multi-tasking, time management, and project management
- Able to utilise a confident communication style to manage stakeholder expectations
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, adidas, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.