Affiliate Account Manager, Retail Client
- An Affiliate Account Manager is responsible for each stage of planning and optimising across multiple clients
- We are all about thinking outside the box, so this means identifying new opportunities and constantly working with clients and partners to bring cool new ideas to life
- It’s varied role, comprising not only planning, optimizations and evaluation of clients’ media activity, but overseeing reporting output, ensuring continuity of the agency’s financial processes, managing client and affiliate relationships, leading meetings, and overseeing quality of the team’s output
- This means juggling lots of different tasks, and sometimes working to multiple deadlines
- That being said there’s considerable autonomy, as you won’t be micro-managed. So there’s a lot of responsibility!
- The Account Manager is also responsible for the line management of the Account Executives and apprentices working on their accounts. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee their day-to-day work and manage their ongoing career development, and supporting the Account Director in assessment of their quarterly performance.
- No two days are the same in our team. We are a lively bunch, who like to work hard but take great pride in what we do, and have fun!
- Planning and booking coverage across affiliates
- Identifying and pursuing creative opportunities & partnerships
- Negotiating costs
- Overseeing reporting and trafficking
- Presenting in client meetings
- Ensuring accuracy of booking and billing
We’d like to hear from if you are
- Passionate about digital and knowledgeable of the market
- Robust planning and optimisation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- A ‘people person’ who can form strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Well organised
- A great communicator
Your life until now
Media agency Account Manager level experience, within digital and affiliates.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.