Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financia Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobalc.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
Biddable & Programmatic involves planning & flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans, across paid search, biddable display, paid social and emerging biddable & programmatic platforms, as well as deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, and developing industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
As Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing and optimising different types of programmatic inventory – from private exchanges to FBX. You will work closely with the Media Associate Director to create world class media plans which exceed our client’s expectations whether branding or ROI driven.
Contributing to the execution of programmatic media activity, building strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to support flawless delivery of media plans, optimisation, testing and analysis.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Effectively manage your designated media campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices within the first 12 months in role
- Develop further expertise within programmatic (Display, External Publishers) and implement best practices and take ownership of the documentation of & team knowledge sharing relating to some parts of this
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
A bit about yourself
- Likely to have at least 2 years experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
- Working knowledge of ad serving solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and French), will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Experience with planning and running display campaigns on GDN or YouTube
- Google AdWords Certification (including Video Certification)
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification)
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Localisation : Neuilly-sur-Seine
To discover our culture : https://linktr.ee/groupmfrancerecrute