Media Manager - Moonpig + Nuffield (12 Month FTC)
Mediacom - Media Manager - Moonpig + Nuffield
Overview of job
We are looking for an experienced Media Manager to provide maternity cover on Moonpig and Nuffield Health.
We work across all Offline media for Moonpig and the full media mix (offline and online) for Nuffield Health.
We are an integral part of their businesses and will need someone to continue to foster good relations with both clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director.
3 best things about the job:
- We see everything through from brief to post-campaign analysis so you will be part of a campaign taking shape, executed and analysed
- We work with lots of departments outside of the core team, so you get to interact with plenty of MediaCommers
- The clients see us as an extension of their teams, so they always want to be collaborative and are open to new opportunities and
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing your own client relationships as well as overseeing and being accountable for those of your team.
- Be the key contact for your clients and work to develop strong links with more senior clients, creative agencies and media owners.
- Ensuring you know and understand what all the MediaCom departments and different parts of the agency can do, and how this may benefit and support your work for the client.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to identifying new areas for additional income and sharing these thoughts with the rest of the team
- Responsible for quality control of planning/buying/reporting output and service for client set
- Continuing to suggest new opportunities and routes to market, including new revenue streams
- Ensuring team members manage media bookings and accounting efficiently, dealing with the accounts department when appropriate
- Supporting your Associate Director with their management responsibilities e.g. helping them to forecast, manage team administration, and organise training etc.
- Being supportive of your team members, offering support and guidance when needed
What you will need:
- Experience in working in Media planning to a management level (3+ years)
- An understanding of both offline and online media, paid, earned and owned
- A background working on Performance-focussed accounts would be preferential
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.