Affiliate Account Director, Retail Client
- A chance to further grow and use your experience, working on international clients with great heritage at an agency experiencing high volumes of growth
- You’ll be challenged to not only grow and develop traditional affiliate partnerships, but think outside of the box and drive wider performance partnerships that expand the affiliate remit
- Joining a cosmopolitan team of 17 affiliate specialists from 8 different countries, no two days are ever the same
- We are a lively bunch, who like to work hard but take great pride in what we do, and have fun!
- The Account Director is responsible for the overall strategic relationships, revenue and profitability of their key clients
- The AD acts as the team leader, coordinating the activities of local Account Managers (AM) and Account Executives (AE) in the region
- The AD is the first point of escalation to address any issues or concerns from the Client, Supplier(s), and AD of other regions
- There is a responsibility to make sure affiliate campaigns are balanced throughout the quarter to ensure the clients’ quarterly and annual program revenue and efficiency goals are met.
- There will be a focus on affiliate expansion, plus managing a high-touch, strategic relationship with the top affiliates in the region
- The AD is responsible for flawless delivery and compliance with the regional Client scope of work
We’d like to hear from you if you have
- Hands-on experience with affiliate program management, methods and tools
- Creative thinker, looking for new ways to innovate, solve problems and grow the business
- English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Highly analytical, able to analyze performance results for insights and optimization paths
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills, across multiple countries
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on proficiency with online marketing, productivity and communication applications
Your life until now
Experience in Digital Marketing and direct experience/deep understanding of Affiliate Programme Management.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.