InDomo | Implementation & Team Director
InDomo designs together with clients a bespoke in-house marketing performance solution that drives business and brand performance.
Core of the solution is to progressively increase ROI by daily optimizing audiences, channels, media and content focusing on digital performance channels.
This is possible thanks to clearly defined E2E strategy with KPI's for each phase of the consumer journey linked with business KPI's, supported by the right in-house capabilities in one integrated team, an agile way of working and processes supported by an efficient tech stack.
Implementation & Team Director
The Implementation & Team Director is responsible for setting up and leading the first phase of the in-house performance team at client side until the moment the in-house solution is making business impact, from defining the capabilities required, leading and building the team to installing processes and ways of working.
Scoping the work, define the roadmap for implementation and the capacity / capabilities required.Spend most of the time at client side.
Desired level of experience & profile
- 10 years’ work experience in senior team management;
- Experience in Digital business & campaign management;
- Organizational design;
- Strong thought leadership and strong team lead, coach and manager;
- Strong leader in mobilizing organization and creating commitment in organization;
- Relentless in driving business results;
- Comfortable to work at multiple client sides and to lead transformation;
- Focus on driving result and whatever it takes mindset.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manages the overall performance of the in-house team;
- Defining in-house roadmap to get to the desired in-house performance solutions, including capabilities, processes and tools required;
- Implement ways of working and processes and tools and building the required capabilities.
What we offer
As part of the WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- Health insurance with Achmea and Zilverenkruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.