Global Investment Executive
- Tracking year-on-year media buying performance savings and efficiencies vs. targets using our proprietary tools across all media (emphasis on TV and Digital) and a variety of markets for a number of clients.
- Working with and mentoring local markets to ensure they understand our commitments, buying measurement methodology and the savings calculation process.
- Taking delivery responsibility for several markets, building up a comprehensive knowledge of how media is traded in each country and liaising with local colleagues to understand specific factors affecting their ability to meet the delivery target;
- Developing knowledge of how media buying and performance tracking works and the various methodologies used to track and quantify savings delivery;
- Multi market key media performance data collection, cleansing and assimilation;
- Generating ad hoc reports and regular reporting documents, including market intelligence development project and media market health assessment;
- From time to time, contributing to new business projects.
- Strong numerical skills;
- Comfortable dealing with large data sets;
- Proactive and a self-starter;
- Patience, resilience and the ability to get the job done;
- Possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- A strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- An interest in working globally across international markets;
- Appreciates and recognises cultural sensitivities and adopts their approach accordingly.
- Managing client media buying cost efficiency deliveries and incentive schemes across the MediaCom client portfolio; these can take the form of year-on-year media cost savings targets, targets vs. an auditor pool, vs. pricing commitments and/or quality targets.
- Disseminating trading best practices within the network and supporting local trading operations in their roll-out. As the dedicated Global Investment team at MediaCom, we provide support to our network colleagues in other markets.
- Leading the buying and pricing elements of international and multi-local pitches. We ensure that we are proposing advantageous and competitive rates. MediaCom Worldwide are seeking to expand its current team and to manage a series of new and current assignments, where our clients require a centralised measurement of media buying performance.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.