New Business Manager
· You will be part of Media which is exciting, vibrant and a fast evolving space – that’s buzzing with innovations and creativity. A space where new behaviours, habits and routines are fast emerging.
· You will join an ambitious agency with a dedicated, energetic team who are continually pushing things forward.
· Play a key role in executing Mindshare UK’s marketing plan that will build a positive awareness and attract new business prospects.
· To play an instrumental part in making our new business division successful.
• Play an instrumental part in making our New Business team the best in the UK
• You will be responsible for the day to day running of New Business projects, including inputting and delivering the New Business strategy together with Head of New Business & Marketing.
• Implement a prospecting strategy and plan for Mindshare UK, in partnership with Marketing Director
• Lead New Business pitches with confidence - managing the pitch process, coordinating (RFI, pre-pitch & pitch), helping to orchestrate UK pitch activity from start to finish
• Work with internal teams across the agency to identify key areas of focus and work collaboratively to create a suitable pitch team
• Contribute to, and build upon, a library of market-leading case studies for Mindshare’s work which can be lifted for pitches and RFI’s
• Work with the marketing team to design a compelling narrative for thought leadership that we can use to support the prospecting strategy
• Responsible for creating audience profiles for prospects and leads that will inform the marketing / prospecting plan
Responsibilities of the role
• Play an instrumental part in making our Business Development team the best in the UK
• Lead new business pitches – often multiple at once – with confidence
• Implement a prospecting strategy and plan for Mindshare UK
• Work with our specialist department heads to design a compelling narrative for each area
Manage the development of direct report, fostering enthusiastic spirit and ensuring personal growth plan is in place and on track
We’d like to hear from you if you have
· Great organisational and project management skills – able to orchestrate large pitch teams of diverse skill-sets and ensure plans are met in time, production requirements are fulfilled, and pitch teams are on track.
· Brilliant time management and ability to work under pressure to tight timelines – need to help deliver collaborative work in highly pressurised situations and on dynamic timescales.
· Ability to build strong and productive relationships with all departments in the agency to get the best work out of the pitch team.
· Ability to manage / coordinate design resource to deliver the best possible pitch output together with new business team.
· Able to build great relationships with everyone in the agency, from TV planners to senior management.
· Pro-active self-starter
· Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, a drive to win, team motivator & player
Your experience until now
• New Business, Content Creation, Project Management experience
• Previous experience in Media Planning, ideally gained from within a media agency, digital agency or advertising agency
• Previous experience working in collaboration with marketing
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Previous experience of content creation (writing)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with the team and offer a pro-active problem-solving approach
• Perhaps you already have good contact’s inside the media market.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.