Global Senior Trading Analyst
Exciting new international career opportunity in the GroupM Global Media Investment team. A role which provides unparalleled scope for development and where your individual contribution will be highly valued across the network.
WHO WE ARE:
The GroupM Global Media Investment team sits at the very heart of our business, managing $108billion in media billings worldwide. On one-hand we coordinate and maximize significant international client commitment schemes. On the other, we promote new trading models that offer significant benefits for clients and GroupM. We enjoy the unique opportunity to be the most valuable component for both our client’s business and our own.
It is our ambition to build a future-proof global Investment team that creates new value opportunities for our clients and our business beyond pricing and value management. These include forward thinking developments to improve trading, measurement, operational processes, global media & ad-tech partnerships and new business.
THE ROLE: What is a Global Senior Trading Analyst?
You will be based in London, working in the Global Investment Team reporting to the Global Investment Manager, supporting local GroupM markets and working on a wide range of international clients in multiple categories (Telecommunications, FMCG, Pharmaceutical and more). There is certainly lots to learn and plenty of scope to be challenged!
- Working with the 2 Global Analysts in the group, you will connect with our local teams around the world to ensure that we are delivering against our client commitments
- Assist the Group Manager/Director with the management of key international client’s value offer, creation, KPI setting, delivery and reporting
- Assist in development of key relationships with auditors
- Work in collaboration with local market trading / client team leads to steward accountability process
- Assist with the upskilling of the Global Analysts
- Support with New Business Pitches
- Assist the Group Manager/Director with the daily management of our proprietary data and reporting technology, including the global rollout to more markets/clients
- Some international travel may be required on occasion
- 18 months + in media, ideally agency, or auditor side with an understanding of investment as a function
- Ideally some experience in or working with international trading teams
- Analytical, highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and desire to find a story behind the data
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Problem solver with a proactive attitude
- Interest in international media
- Team-player as well as an independent worker
- Organised and good at multi-tasking
- Passionate and motivated
- Lead by influence and example
- Anticipate client needs and align your focus with theirs
What to look forward to:
- Close-knit, supportive team with a diverse set of roles and knowledge
- Opportunity to work on key global GroupM clients
- Involvement in innovative projects within Trading and more broadly across GroupM
- Flexible working
- High-quality training opportunities through GroupM University and external trainers
- Potential to travel abroad
- Opportunities to work with media partners and develop your understanding of the global media marketplace
- 30 days paid holiday per year
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.