Client Success Executive
Job Title: Client Success Executive
About the Opportunity: Working with the client success manager in the execution of campaigns and the analysis of success. Using analytical and logical reasoning skills, the client success executive will generate insights on performance and delight clients by meeting goals. This role provides an accelerated learning process for beginners in programmatic advertising.
A Day in the Life: Understanding the client’s challenges and business objectives and suggesting the right digital solutions. Efficiently and proactively implementing and optimizing a campaign set-up to ensure these solutions are successful. Summarizing performance of campaigns and providing insights about trends, giving clients a deep dive into which areas of the campaign have succeeded. Effective communication of goals and measurables, ensuring accurate feedback on performance.
3 best things about the job:
- Client facing role with exposure to account management
- Having a direct impact in the success of campaigns, performance and client satisfaction.
- Flexibility and freedom to use time to be innovative and work on a project passionate to you.
Testimonial: Since joining Xaxis, I have learned an incredible amount about the media industry and the countless opportunities available in programmatic. From day 1, I worked directly with clients and campaign success, giving me the opportunity to specialize in the field, and eventually become a expert in a growing industry.
What we’re looking for in you:
- An organized approach to day-to-day tasks, with flexibility in prioritizing workloads.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong attention to detail with a proactive mindset to solving problems.
- Consistent open dialogue with the client, ensuring the delight and development of accounts.
- Diverse set of communication and analytical skills.
- A passion to learn and innovate in an ever-changing industry.
- The ability to grasp a client’s needs and a drive to meet them.
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues and clients to meet the desired goal.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the WPP network, our GroupM benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with free breakfast, fruit and fresh ground coffee.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with length of service and we also give you an extra day for your birthday.
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
How to apply:
Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter.
Applications will be reviewed via our GroupM Future Talent and email applications will not be considered.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
You might know that GroupM is ‘the world leading investment group’ - but what does this actually mean? Put simply, one in three adverts you’ll see online or out and about in public has been channelled through our network. We’re also home to some of the best and biggest agency brands in media – Wavemaker, Mediacom, m/SIX, Mindshare and Xaxis so we have a pretty big responsibility on our shoulders. If that wasn’t enough, GroupM is also a Top Employer (https://www.top-employers.com/en-US/companyprofiles/uk/groupm-uk-limited) meaning that we really value our employees’ wellbeing, we lead and develop our talent. Considering we’re the only media agency network to have this accreditation, we hope you’ll consider joining us in your next career move.
If you’d like to know more about life at GroupM, you can search for @GroupM UK Careers on all major social media platforms.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.