GroupM | Media Planner
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The successful candidate will become a part of the Planning Team in one of our agency.
The Media Planner will be responsible for the planning of all media campaigns for clients assigned with a good level of autonomy. He/She will interface directly with client.
He/She has a deep knowledge of the main media tools (eg. AdBox, Kubik, AQX, MCSonline) and has the experience to manage the media process independently.
- Planning and media management according to the guidelines supplied by the Media Supervisor
- Competitive analysis
- Active participation in the definition of communication strategies
- Buying support
- Coordination with creative agencies for adv materials
- Participation to the weekly progress
- Managing actual and budget Control
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in media planning (Media Agency); high skills in tv planning. Experience in digital planning will be considered a plus
- Degree or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Accuracy, precision, attention to details
- Ablity to work in team
- Independent and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
PLACE TO WORK
Milan – Assago