Paid Search, Account Executive (Dyson)
Paid Search Account Executive
Job title: Paid Search Account Executive
Group: Mindshare Outcomes
Reports to: Paid Search Account Manager
A role exists within Mindshare Outcomes within a growing Paid Search specialist team. Dyson is an existing global client of Mindshare. As we continue to evolve our partnership with Dyson to help them achieve their global business ambitions we are looking for an Paid Search Account Executive who will play an instrumental role in further developing our offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, working collaborative with other a team of Paid Search AMs and AEs and support the Business Director to implement the strategic vision of the account and team.
Mindshare Outcomes is a digital division within Mindshare of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Search and SEO for our global and domestic clients. Mindshare Outcomes delivers tailored performance solutions measured against meaningful business outcomes. The Mindshare Outcomes Paid Search team are responsible for planning, buying and managing Paid Search campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Our portfolio of clients includes Marks & Spencer, TKMaxx, Unilever, Dyson, Ford, and more… We are thinkers and doers, relentless in the pursuit of success for our clients. We do this by continually seeking and finding the perfect connection between their products and potential customers through Programmatic, Search and Social platforms.
The candidate will report to the Paid Search Account Manager. Working within the Mindshare Outcomes Paid Search team, they will be integral to achieving client goals by developing and optimizing Paid Search activities as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for digital media and be keen to develop a career within Paid Search. They should be able to articulate key features and benefits of Paid Search.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends and patterns within data sets
- Proactive in improving their knowledge and capability
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team
- Experience using basic features of PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel (E.g. Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables)
- Any programming or coding knowledge would be beneficial
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively, and within budget
- Learn to identify and proactively act upon budget optimisations requirements
- Learn how Paid Search campaigns are tracked and measured
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these
- Understand the role audiences play in Paid Search targeting and campaign optimization
- Become confident in how to set up Paid Search campaigns, including structure and formats
- Understand how Paid Search metrics interrelate and can influence each other
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve campaign performance to meet your client’s KPIs
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of both manual and 3rd party bid management
- Contribute to materials required for regular internal or client meetings
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief
- Deliver client reporting and analyze campaign results under the guidance of the Account Manager, with a view to developing actionable insights
- Familiarise yourself with, and apply, the Mindshare Outcomes Paid Search best practice in order to execute World Class campaigns
- Working with media owners such as Google & Microsoft to receive support with running Paid Media campaigns. Opportunities to run ads on other platforms may also arise.
- Establish an understanding of the mechanics of Paid Search
- Complete the necessary specialist qualification, e.g. Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Analytics and all relevant search qualification
- Become confident in navigating the platforms required to manage Paid Media campaigns
- Ensure exceptional finance management by accurately completing the Mindshare finance process for your clients, including booking and reconciling activity within deadline and address finance queries
- Inquisitive and proactive approach to learning and development
- Exceptional execution and application of Best Practice
- Meeting and exceeding clients’ performance targets
- Certification in Google Ads and Microsoft qualification
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.