InDomo | Analytics & Data Director
InDomo designs together with clients a bespoke in-house marketing performance solution that drives business and brand performance.
Core of the solution is to progressively increase ROI by daily optimizing audiences, channels, media and content focusing on digital performance channels.
This is possible thanks to clearly defined E2E strategy with KPI's for each phase of the consumer journey linked with business KPI's, supported by the right in-house capabilities in one integrated team, an agile way of working and processes supported by an efficient tech stack.
Analytics & Data Director
The Analytics & Data Director brings data-driven marketing to the next level.
He/she lead the data strategy, roadmap and architecture at client side and develop the capabilities for InDomo by leading the Analytics/data functions.
He/she leads the process of defining KPI's and targets, sets up the data and tracking architecture, takes ownership of the marketing stack , analytics tooling, visualisation.
Desired level of experience & profile
- 7 years’ experience in digital marketing analytics and optimization, preferably at multinational companies with brand, marketing and e-commerce experience
- Understanding importance of data and analytics on continuous improvement of business results
- Do whatever it take mentality , problem solving.
- Knows their way around data visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, Datorama
- Hands-on experience with advertising platforms and web analytics tools
- Experience with marketing mix modeling is considered a pre
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Key areas of responsibility:
- Leads the team that's responsible for defining KPI's and targets, designing both front- and back end of campaign performance dashboards and reports, providing insights needed for ongoing campaign optimizations, and preparing campaign evaluation reports for management.
- Champions a data-driven culture where hypotheses are validated through experiments and opinions are backed up by data.
- Defines the data architecture from ad platforms used, to standardized campaign trafficking structure, to web analytics & e-commerce tracking / reporting and visualization set-up.
- Sets up campaign analyses that measure the incremental impact of campaigns (either through testing, switching ads off in one region, or marketing mix modeling).
- Coaches the rest of the (client) team on how to test assumptions, interpret data and optimize digital media spend.
- Strategise and develop the critical data, analytics , reporting capabilities of InDomo and lead the InDomo Analytics and Data organization.
- Audit and select analytic tools for reporting and visualization for InDomo and for InDomo's clients.
What we offer
As part of the WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- Health insurance with Achmea and Zilverenkruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.