Audience Data Planner
We are seeking to recruit a Audience Data Planner for The &Partnership. This is a unique aspect to the integrated setup The&Partnership create on behalf of our clients.
This role sits alongside media and creative planners, and aims to make data genuinely useful throughout every function of the agency and its output.
Thanks to our WPP backing, this role also benefits from the tools, training and development opportunities presented by the wider group, and in particular GroupM.
This approach ensures that true data-led insights powers all of our strategic thinking – both media & creative. This role will sit alongside media and creative colleagues at the heart of planning workflows.
Key role responsibilities:
- Providing support to the wider team in development and delivery of actionable audience plans, backed by data-driven insight
- Identifying & clearly explaining insight across audience, category, media and platform behaviours.
- Working in support of the creative and media teams to hone these insights into asset development and media implications, partnership proposals and innovation opportunities.
- Feed into the development of new data sources, tools and approaches
- Staying abreast of developments in the industry and communicating them as needed – be they within GroupM, among data partners, or the wider adtech/martech ecosystem
We are seeking a candidate who is curious, data savvy with an open mind / proactive approach.
You will also have...
· Ability to communicate clearly, even when the source data itself may be complex
· Track record of working with diverse datasets, ideally with (but not limited to) a strong digital background
· Ability to contribute effectively to multiple concurrent projects, working in teams in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in producing client-ready presentations and communicating them effectively to stakeholders of all levels where needed
· The nature of the integrated model means that the planning input required is varied and interesting. Beyond media planning, we are actively using real behavioural audience data to shape creative briefs, content platforms and production asset lists
Who are The&Partnership London?
The&Partnership London is a future-focused creative agency whose mission is to bring together creativity, technology and data in new, exciting and effective ways. Originally founded in 2001 as CHI, the agency rebranded in 2018 as The&Partnership London, underlining its position as the beating creative and strategic heart of The&Partnership’s cross-discipline network of agencies. The&Partnership London believes the future of the creative industries lies in big, bold and bionic ideas which blend world-class creativity with smart data, progressive technology and artificial intelligence. The agency was in 2016 named the UK’s most awarded independent creative agency at Cannes Lions, as well as Digital Agency of the Year at the Campaign BIG Awards.
The&Partnership London is the creative centre of The&Partnership, which is both the UK’s largest and Europe’s fastest-growing independent agency network, increasingly known for its innovative in-sourced model. Backed by WPP and spanning four continents, with 1,500 staff, the multi-disciplined network last year saw a year of record growth, expanding across 17 new European markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop. It attributes this rapid expansion to the success of its in-sourced ‘&Model’ agencies, with multi-disciplined, on-site teams working alongside clients’ marketing departments in new, nimble ways, to a single bottom line; delivering data-driven work to fit new marketing agendas.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.