Paid Search Account Manager, Neo Media World
Neo is part of Mindshare, one of the largest Media Agencies in the world. We are a fast growing, award-winning and energetic digital media agency specialising in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print. We have a young, vibrant and culturally diverse team of friendly, professional individuals who also like to have fun. Our client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world. We deal with global and European clients including Nestlé, Sage, BP, Mazda, Norwegian Cruise Lines, HSBC and All Saints and are looking for motivated individuals to help us continue to grow and assist in developing digital strategy for our clients.
Testimonial: “Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learning a huge amount not only about digital, but brands in general. The friendships and company culture are second to none and it has been absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.”
About the opportunity
Working within the performance team, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious PPC Account Manager to grow as part of the UK team on two of the agency’s largest clients. Working alongside channel specialists for strategy planning, execution and analytics, the chosen candidate will be the main point of contact within two leading brands. This role involves day to day campaign management and optimization, reporting, innovation, best practice and team management skills. In conjunction with the account leadership, you will measure the success of activity, and feed directly into cross-channel strategic work, whilst develop strong points of view on paid search activation from branding to performance.
You should have a strong PPC background, excellent communication and presentation skills and a curious and analytics mindset to work with internal and external stakeholders to help drive an exciting new engagement at Neo.
3 best things about the job
- Opportunity to play a key role in building innovative strategic work alongside the global team
- Chance to develop a cross-channels understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Close-knit team, good location, and a great client!
The Account Manager will be responsible for paid search campaigns management for two major accounts, across execution, and with input into strategic planning. This includes:
- Day to day contact with clients and search platforms (Google Ads, Merchant Center, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understand clients’ business objectives
- Plan, implement and optimise PPC always-on/tactical/promotional campaigns
- Experience running both performance and branding focused campaigns required
- Ensure that performance reporting are up to date and provide comments on performance variations adapted to the client’s PPC knowledge
- Establish and implement bid strategies following campaign’s objectives
- Build forecast plan before any new campaign/new activity period to be able to measure campaign performance against relevant KPIs.
- Be proactive with Betas and innovation to be one step ahead in the industry: A/B Testing, Audience personalisation, Voice Search etc.
- Work with other teams to ensure smooth running of day to day activities eg. digital media teams and account teams across the WPP network
- Communicate on a professional level both internally and externally at all times
- Build client-facing presentation for performance reviews on a monthly basis
- Work with the wider team to develop and grow new starters, and manage the development of one or more Account Executives
- Other duties assigned as and when necessary by the Account Director and Head of Performance including participation in new business development and pitches
- Demonstrable experience at Account Manager level in managing large paid search accounts
- Experience with B2B brands
- Understanding of how paid search fits into the wider digital marketing mix, and how it impacts / is impacted by other channels
- Fully confident in use of Excel, including pivot tables, reporting and analysis uses
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
- People person who can work with client and internal teams
- Passion for online advertising technology and innovation
- Experience in feeding into – or leading – cross-channel plans
- Experience managing an account executive or training new joiners
- Solid understanding of standard Analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Abobe Analytics etc.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.