Senior Display Executive
Our Display Team are now recruiting for an Experienced Exec or Senior Executive to join their sociable and friendly Display family.
If you join us, you’ll get to work with some amazing clients and won’t just be focussed on Ad’s and direct response. You’ll actually plan and buy on communication objectives, looking at Brand Awareness, Brand consideration and gain a breadth of experience which will enable you to learn so much more.
Our Digital Team has experienced growth year after year and the team has more than doubled in the past three years. As you can imagine with growth comes fantastic progression opportunities, to find out what this looks like for you- please ask as all conversations are confidential.
- Producing creative and innovative digital proposals
- Total independent responsibility and co-ordination of a campaigns activation and execution alongside a junior member of staff
- Negotiating and buying effectively
- Analysing campaign results & optimising them
- Staying ahead of all display market trends and opportunities – across multiple digital platforms, buying routes & measurement methodologies
- Maintenance of strong relationships with media owners
- Supporting agency knowledge share and innovation
- Effectively manage the planning of multiple client campaigns across various industries & objectives
- Identifying new opportunities across digital to test with campaigns aligned to cross media planning
- Campaign Activation - manage the trafficking, QA, optimisation & finance processes for your clients across all forms of Online Display Advertising , ensuring consistent, accurate delivery to a high standard
Skills and Behaviours:
- Detail orientated
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- First class analytical skills
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Immaculate interpersonal skills
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.