Do you have a passion for, and love to think creatively with data?
Do you want to see your insights shaping the dynamic world of digital advertising?
As The Senior Analyst you will be mainly focus on one of our top clients. This will involve: support on the day to day analytical activities (from set up A\B testing on campaign, to reporting and analysis of performance), technical support across the EMEA markets and lead innovative projects (includinind launch of the different test & learn approach). There will be also support to the more broad EMEA Marketing Science activities that include Data Science projects and automation.
You will get the opportunity to:
• cut your teeth on a range of advanced analytics approaches. Your day job will include clustering, blending consumer research with our huge online datasets, machine learning, participating in hackathons and more
• work with our top tier clients - we work with over 1,000 brands in EMEA
• deliver insights throughout EMEA - we operate in over 20 markets in the EMEA region
Your analyses will provide fresh insights and ensure Xaxis’ digital advertising products provide the most effective and efficient outcomes for our clients.
You will have:
• a degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, etc)
• experience with SQL, and creating and managing MySQL databases, and good understanding of database design
• experience with R, python (or similar languages) to transform data into desired aggregations
• experience using Excel (quick data manipulation) and PowerPoint (to present data)
• experience working in an AWS environment, such as with S3 buckets and Redshift databases
• an eye for detail
• a knack for investigating and solving challenging data and reporting challenges as well as acting as a consultant to the clients
• a positive, can-do attitude with a thirst to continually learn new things
• an ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams (analytics, technology, client services, operations)
• an interest in media, advertising and marketing
This role is a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth, and to get to work with leading digital media data to ‘push the boundaries’ of how Xaxis uses data to deliver insight that shapes the advertising decisions of the leading brands we work with.
Xaxis provides industry leading digital advertising for brands, using the latest advancements in data and technology to deliver the most meaningful and engaging digital advertising with the best outcomes. Our approach has been highly successful and today Xaxis works with over 3,000 clients across 40 countries. To maintain a competitive edge in the ever-changing media landscape, Xaxis continues to build next generation advertising products and platforms that will change the game for our clients. Xaxis is part of GroupM and WPP. By joining Xaxis you will work in our amazing office located in central London and can take advantage of our free breakfast, fruit all day, receive your birthday off in addition to your holiday allowance and every year on your work anniversary we like to thank you for your hard work by giving another day off! We are thankful for the work you do and always like to reward our employees back for their efforts.
You might know that GroupM is 'the world leading media investment group' - but what does this actually mean? Put simply, one in three adverts you'll see online, or out-and-about in public have been placed with our network of media agencies, some of the best and biggest agency brands in media (including Wavemaker, Mediacom, m/SIX, and Mindshare) so we have a pretty big responsibility on our shoulders. If that wasn't enough, GroupM is also a Top Employer (www.top-employers.com/en-US/companyprofiles/uk/groupm-uk-limited) meaning that we really value our employees' well-being, and we have world leading development programmes to lead and develop our talent. Considering we're the only media agency network to have this accreditation, we hope you'll consider joining us in your next career move. If you'd like to know more about life at GroupM, you can search for 'GroupM UK Careers' on all major social media platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.