InDomo | Senior Campaign Performance Analyst
InDomo designs together with clients a bespoke in-house marketing performance solution that drives business and brand performance.
Core of the solution is to progressively increase ROI by daily optimizing audiences, channels, media and content focusing on digital performance channels.
This is possible thanks to clearly defined E2E strategy with KPI's for each phase of the consumer journey linked with business KPI's, supported by the right in-house capabilities in one integrated team, an agile way of working and processes supported by an efficient tech stack.
Senior Campaign Performance Analyst
Data gathering, structuring and dash-boarding. Drawing insights from the data analysis , reporting those & ensuring the quality of the data across the campaign is consistent. She/ He will work closer with the Campaign Performance Managers and the Data Managers.
Desired level of experience & profile
- 4 years’ experience in digital marketing analytics and optimization, preferably at multinational companies with brand, marketing and e-commerce experience;
- Understanding importance of data and analytics on continuous improvement of business results;
- Do whatever it take mentality , problem solving skills;
- Knows their way around data visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, Datorama;
- Hands-on experience with advertising platforms and web analytics tools;
- Experience with marketing mix modeling is considered a pre;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Understand business requirements and provide data solution enabling insights driven action;
- Provides insights with business / channel specific performance metrics including: Revenue, customer satisfaction, visits, conversion, campaign impact, consumer insights, product insights etc.;
- Build actionable insights to optimize the consumer journey based on search and navigation behavior. Measure effectiveness of online solutions , and determine how to reach our customer segments in the best way by finding behavioral patterns and personalize their journey and offering;
- Create high-quality customer insights on existing customer base, identify opportunities for cross and upsell to existing base and find opportunities to reach new high value customers. Integrate data from CRM, search advertising, R&R, to define local market customer segmentation as basis for activation strategy;
- Drive increased adoption of data-driven decision-making and agile working;
- Analysing and identifying business opportunities to set data-driven priorities regarding the Strategy and Roadmap to drive strategy realisation;
- Proficient with analytic tools such as google analytics, power BI, Qlik, etc.
What we offer
As part of the WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- Health insurance with Achmea and Zilverenkruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.