GroupM is seeking a DMP Consultant to become an integral part of our Advanced Analytics Team in Lisbon, Portugal (Portuguese language required).
The DMP consultant is responsible for discussing data strategies and DMP implementations with clients, leading data targeting and optimization strategies across assigned accounts and working internally with the Programmatic buying teams to make sure the data strategies are implemented properly.
This is a client-facing role and you will be expected to communicate technical concepts to your assigned client(s) and to ensure account success and customer satisfaction. You will also be expected to learn the capabilities of multiple DSP and DMP platforms, attend training sessions with numerous vendors and communicate internally to their strengths and weaknesses.
What we expect from you:
- Manage data strategy for advertising clients and communicate strategies/recommendations to clients using a consultative approach.
• Work with Data Management Platform (DMP) partners and manage day-to-day onboarding of client data.
• Leverage data to assess, diagnose and prescribe campaign optimizations to exceed client expectations.
• Extract insights from data and effectively communicate to clients in relation to their goals and objectives. Share results from audience analytics reports with clients when available.
• Actively attend training sessions with various vendors and inquire about data and platform capabilities.
• Develop and present DMP presentations to clients.
• Assist in the development of client-facing materials including data presentations and audience performance reports.
• Develop a strong overall understanding of the client’s business objective and demonstrate through campaign results how data targeting can help them achieve their business goals.
• Participate in team meetings and knowledge sessions to share new strategies for targeting campaigns and to provide feedback on platform and data performance.
A bit about yourself:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years prior digital advertising experience in a client services capacity with hands-on knowledge of the DSP/DMP landscape, as well as a passion for data-driven advertising and insights.
Experience managing Online Display, Video and Mobile campaigns as well as with AdTech platform
• Understanding and experience with DSPs, DMPs, 3rd Party data, pixels and Ad Servers
• Familiarity with customer acquisition goals and optimizing to CPA, CTR, Completion Rate, etc.
• Strong analytical skills, technical know-how and strategic thinking
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow projects through to completion
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
• Project Management skills
• Highly organized with attention to detail
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. Our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com