EMEA Client Solutions Manager - Copilot
Client Solutions Manager - Copilot
Xaxis European Head Quarters
Department: Client Solutions
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
This role is within the Client Solutions team responsible for supporting and inspiring our clients. The Client Solutions team are programmatic experts who collectively drive solutions for our top clients, new product development and innovation & programmatic excellence. The team works in partnership with our EMEA markets, agencies and their clients, as well as with central departments.
About the role
The EMEA Client Solutions Manager – Copilot, focusses on Copilot, Xaxis’ AI technology that allows brands to optimize intelligently towards their true business outcomes. This role will be responsible for helping our clients to achieve success by offering consultation, driving best-in-class programmatic activation, training and troubleshooting using their operational expertise.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem particularly DSPs and how to take advantage of the AI opportunities available. This role will be responsible for collaborating with and supporting our local markets to drive Copilot and AI best practice and adoption.
This position will provide a wealth of opportunity for professional and personal growth. A position which will put the candidate at the centre of AI innovation and strategic thinking at Xaxis, and will allow for interaction and development across Europe working with the industries brightest minds.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Be the EMEA expert and evangelist for Copilot solutions.
- Consult with local markets and offer expert guidance on where opportunities to use Copilot & AI exist.
- Providing trading and testing support for local markets during pilot campaigns.
- Facilitation for insights reporting
- Creation of best practice documentation to solidify guidance to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with our Global Copilot team to share feature requirements for EMEA markets.
- Identify opportunities where Copilot enhancements can drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Fostering strong working relationships with those in our operational community within EMEA HQ, Local Market teams and our Global teams.
- Excellent understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and the different platforms used in programmatic.
- Minimum 3 years experience operational experience including programmatic campaign management.
- Strong understanding of the technical processes of how data and systems can be used to together for activation and building customized AI solutions.
- Great presenter with the ability to create clear and engaging presentations and to communicate complex ideas in a simple way to both technical and non-technical people
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement skills, with the ability to liaise comfortably in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Experience in a client facing role is advantageous
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via [email protected]
For more information, visit www.xaxis.com or send through your application today!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via [email protected].