We are looking for a Digital Account Manager, Client Services – Performance to join our Mindshare team! This is a great role for a hungry and ambitious professional with a strong Client Servicing/Account Management background and strong skills in media and performance.
- Client Services excellence is at the heart of who we are at Mindshare and your role within that is to lead and direct one of our biggest clients
- That means team management & leadership skills at their best, performance & technical knowledge, clear client business thinking and a strategic mindset. You make things happen.
- Lead & guide the team to ensure the seamless delivery of Digital performance (strategy definition, project requirements, roles & responsibilities, quality control, measuring success). You are the key to running a tight ship.
- Develop a performance strategy (understand what the client needs, have a client centric approach and extract insights from their performance, to know how to interpret insights and take action to improve results).
- With the support of the Business Director, you are ultimately responsible for correct budget management, hitting annual client targets, and the strategic vision of the account.
- You decide what the client needs to do next, in order to the client´s business to keep growing.
- You are the key connector across all disciplines (across POE) and maintain the global picture, always pushing to do better.
- As the number one go to person for client senior management you ensure that all client needs are met and/or resolved when issues occur.
- In addition, you are responsible for monitoring fees and cost
- As a Manager you also participate in and/or lead agency wide initiatives & New Business
- Great Client Management & People Management skills incl. talent development
- Dangerous knowledge of all digital channels and how they complement each other (Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Display, Programmatic, Affiliates, Mobile, eMail).
- Strong knowledge in Performance landscape and technical background.
- knowledge of Google Fundamentals (Google Analytics, Double Click Search, DCM (Campaign Manager), DV360).
- Strong understanding of Digital best practices and industry trends including: social media, interaction design, UX, SEO, web analytics, CDP & audience management and content strategy.
- Alignment with Mindshare´s digital transformation process and how all the required roles, skills, activities and deliverables need to come together and be planned and managed in order to deliver success
- Clear and concise communicator, keeping the team updated through managing contact and status reports as well as client communications. Highly responsive in supporting the team.
- 5+ years experience in Client Services, Digital Account Management or Performance role (even if client side)
- Passionate about all things Digital, Performance and numbers
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communicator, ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous, able to find solutions, owning responsibility for achieving targets
- Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution
- A team player with empathetic people skills, enthusiastic & motivated, who knows when to lead and when to support hands-on
- Financial capability with budget management responsibilities / Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- Strong presence in front of client, ability to build lasting client relationships
- Fluent in English and Spanish