Business Operations Executive
Business Operations Executive
Xaxis European Head Quarters
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
This role is within the Business Operations team responsible for driving business process and operational excellence, working in partnership with our EMEA markets, agencies and their clients, as well as with central departments. Responsibilities include providing business operations guidance & expertise, finding efficiencies via improved systems and process to enable our teams to drive the best outcomes for our clients.
About the role
Working closely with the operational teams within our organization to deliver on business operations excellence for our markets, agencies and their clients. The role is a subject matter expert in a range of business operations systems, process and workflow implementation and operational excellence and aims to drive efficiency and effectiveness through this knowledge. The role is tasked to develop a deep understanding of our business needs and then to meet those needs through development of an operational solution that delivers operational excellence and efficiency.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering strong working relationships with those in our operational community within EMEA HQ, Local Market teams and our Global teams.
- Creation of documentation to solidify guidance to stakeholders for business operations excellence and processes.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify areas for business process improvement.
- Support to deliver against opportunities for efficiency gains via operational excellence.
- First line of support for Xaxis markets for centrally supported platforms like Salesforce.
- Raise potential solutions based upon operational know-how, and drive the resulting projects.
- Strong problem solving skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement skills, with the ability to liaise comfortably in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Demonstrable involvement in creating, improving and rolling out process and work flow.
- Experience with supporting project coordination and monitoring is desireable.
- Experience with work flow tools and supporting teams using workflow tools is advantageous.
- Min. 1 years operational experience within an adtech or marketing environment.
- Interest in the programmatic advertising industry!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via [email protected]
For more information, visit www.xaxis.com or send through your application today!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via [email protected].