About the role
Mediacom North is looking for a web analyst to join our rapidly expanding ‘Systems Intelligence’ team. If you are passionate about data, keeping up to date with new technologies and have a good eye for detail, then this is the role for you.
You will be a key member of our analytics team, helping consult with clients to implement and optimise their digital performance through a range of platform, with a focus on integration within the wider digital media environment.
As we navigate the ‘new normal’ that all businesses are finding themselves in, a large focus will be the promotion of our services and expertise through the wider agency. With support from the Web Analytics Manager and Director of AdTech, you will become an integral part of growing our analytics products even further; an exciting challenge whilst offering huge opportunity for personal growth and development.
This role requires excellent communication skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with our clients and internal investment teams, ensuring we always deliver top quality work to scale our success.
With a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, you will be knowledgeable with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other web technologies.
About the person we’re looking for
- An enthusiasm for web analytics and new technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of web analytic to support our people and our clients with innovative solutions.
- Advanced skills using the Google Marketing Platform and other analytics platforms.
- Advanced MS Excel, numerical ability and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi task, prioritise and manage projects.
- Strong ability to develop relationships with a range of professionals.
- Strong ability to consistently work thoroughly and accurately, with an eye for detail
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing and ad operations (desirable)
- Experience turning raw data into real business insights and recommendations. (desirable)
- Experience in SQL, Python, R (desirable)
- Experience in data visualisation (desirable)
Our People First, Better Results culture means we offer a number of benefits inc:
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
Because Our People come First we also offer:
- Bupa private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Over 30 Mental Health Allies available to talk
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee discount schemes
- Coffee barista (free every day) & free breakfast
- Access to finance, mortgage and health advisors (free of charge)
- Pet friendly office
- Season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel between home and the workplace
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.