The role of the Reporting Analyst will be a key member of the EMEA Finance team supporting the regional Financial Controller and Finance Director. This role will be responsible for preparing the executive level presentations for the monthly, forecast and Budget reporting cycles. There is plenty of opportunity for development for the right person. The ideal candidate would be a proactive, hardworking individual looking for a challenge in the next step of your career.
GroupM consist of a number of agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker media investment groups, as well as specialist agencies including Xaxis, Essence and mPlatform. GroupM experiences significant growth, both organically and through acquisitions, and is a fast paced and complex business - amplified by the volume of reporting units (circa 350 across GroupM EMEA) and the number of requests for analysis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare executive level PowerPoint presentations of performance and key issues for monthly, forecast and Budget results.
- Use advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, to design and format bespoke and branded reports for internal audiences both financial and non-financial.
- Prepare documents for monthly market CFO calls and document/distribute call actions and minutes.
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders.
- Supporting the Regional FC and FD on adoc requests.
- Great opportunity to expand role for the right person.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Experience in industry is a must, preferably at a regional level.
- Ability to identify and solve accounting issues.
- Strong analytical & Excel skills.
- Advanced Powerpoint Skills
- Experience with consolidation software (e.g. SAP BFC or Hyperion HFM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with media industry a distinct advantage, but not essential.
- Foreign languages are an advantage although not essential.
- An outgoing, tenacious (non-aggressive) personality.
You will have a hands on, pro-active approach, with the ability to do the role with minimal supervision.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
GroupM is an equal opportunities employer.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.