Customer Journey Strategist - Analytics
Customer Journey Strategist, Analytics - Job Spec
Neo is a global media agency and performance marketing network. Our mission is to help our clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses. We apply a data-driven strategic approach and cutting-edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media, affiliate marketing, etc.) and traditional channels. Neo is now part of the Mindshare Performance Group. We are in a new era of horizontality and we are excited about the opportunity it presents for our clients and our people.
Our team consists of more than 1200 employees across 40 worldwide offices working to put innovation and accountability at the heart of every engagement. We partner with our clients, other agencies and partners to provide integrated solutions and also deliver independent, specialized services for brands across paid and organic search, programmatic buying, affiliate marketing and social amplification. While our engagements span several industry categories, we have deep expertise in financial services, education, IT, consumer electronics, commerce and B2B. We’re passionate about building brands and driving business results.
Neo has a rich culture while we maintain the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up. People are our greatest resource and we truly want employees to have a well-balanced life.
Who is the client?
You will be working across a broad spectrum of clients and gaining insight into various industries.
The clients range from Nespresso, Nestle, Sage, Mazda, etc. to name a few.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the Customer Journey Strategist will liaise with client leads, data and technology teams to develop data driven business transformation strategies by leveraging internal analytics tools, market/competitor research, and consumer insights.
• Work closely with internal stakeholder/client leads to define/identify strategic opportunities for the application of advanced data solutions
• Champion in-house analytics product portfolio, bridging the gap between the media and data and technology teams
• Conduct audience research by ingesting data from multiple sources and develop audience personas
• Ideating data driven business strategies from a client brief and assist in creating client facing presentations
• Develop measurement frameworks to assist client leads with analytics projects including testing, advanced analysis, primary research, and digital attribution modelling
• Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
• Stay up to date with industry trends, marketing and analytics advances to educate both internal and external stakeholders
• 2-5 years of professional experience in an analytical/strategy role
• Familiarity with integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics – including off-line and online/digital channels and a high-level understanding of Martech/Adtech
• Experience in developing data driven business strategies and measurement frameworks preferably in a digital agency
• Client-facing experience and strong presentation skills
• Proactively seek resolution to various client/business challenges.
• The ability to present complex ideas and results to clients in a simple way
Where is the role based?
This role is based in the London office.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.