Mediacom | Coordination / Market Engagement Manager | H/F
MARKET ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, PEUGEOT WW
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
As part of the central Mediacom team for Peugeot you’ll have a key role into helping the brand to develop the business globally.
As a business partner for Peugeot HQ marketing team you’ll have to challenge our Mediacom local teams applying the best strategies to help business growth.
Mediacom is multi-awarded media agency network with a huge international scale (125 offices / 7 000+ staff), 4th biggest agency WW, 1st in EMEA and demonstrating a strong dynamism (best agency in new business in 2018)
Our strategic thinking is organized around a unique philosophy called the System and structured through strong central monitoring tools (media data monitoring / competitive monitoring / dashboarding etc)
- Coordination of 20+ markets (day-to-day workflow, central monitoring tools, follow up annual media strategy)
- Coordinate data, metrics and measures from markets as needed in order to report back to the client on performance
- Working closely with Peugeot central market coordination
- Build a deep understanding of your client’s business (not necessary automotive background)
- Build and foster a client brand team spirit across all markets, sharing knowledge, client vision and KPIs
- Be able to challenge media strategy per market regarding market business context, HQ guidelines and media mix knowledge
- Educate markets with central guidelines, central tools usage, digital projects …
- Collaborate with the entire PSA Mediacom central teams based in Paris & London and participate to transversal PSA project
- Be fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- Be confident with data analytics and able to understand from figures
- Have gravitas and credibility to influence your client
- Be a strong communicator in French and English
- demonstrate strong communication/presentation skills
- Have a way of simplifying complex situations and creating strong storytelling presentations for your client/client team
- International coordination skills would be a plus
- Master online collaboration tools (Office365)