Programmatic Account Executive
Programmatic Account Executive
Job title: Programmatic Account Executive
Group: FAST Programmatic
Client: Global Client/s
Reports to: Account Manager
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent.
Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Mindshare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place!
We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the woob purpose:
A role exists within the Mindshare Worldwide FAST (Future Adaptive Specialist Team) Programmatic department to support a growing team covering several clients. As a Programmatic Account Executive you will play a role in day to day execution and coordination of client Programmatic engagements.
A role exists within the Mindshare Worldwide FAST Programmatic department to support a growing team covering several global clients. As a Programmatic Account Executive (AE) you will play a key role in day to day execution, delivery and coordination of client programmatic engagements. You will work closely with the other members of the FAST organization, wider Mindshare organization and broader GroupM to drive client campaign success across programmatic. You should have the desire to explore media buying platforms and work with multi-market clients.
Mindshare forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined digital media agencies. GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management organization and parent company of MediaCom, Wavemaker and Mindshare. The Programmatic Account Executive role will report into the Programmatic Account Manager with day to day client responsibilities and career development.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Support the Account Manager in all client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy. This can also include managing IOs, fees, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Responsible for set up of campaigns, optimizations, available inventory reporting, and regular client reporting deliverables.
- Ensure campaigns adhere to the quality assurance framework and follow pillar guidelines
- Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on new client campaigns
- Produce, use and deliver suitable historical results & insight from reports
- Support management of viewability, quality, brand safety procedures per campaign e.g. Create and manage white and blacklists, Neilson OCR.
- Technical Services, support and troubleshooting – e.g. Tag sufficiency, trafficking, Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams.
- Produce commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
- Working with technical partners and the Senior Programmatic Account Executive, produce Insight Reports as agreed at Planning stage.
- Work with Account Managers and Senior Account Executives to create client bespoke optimisation methodology driving media efficiencies and performance.
- Analyse data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimisations to enhance pace and performance.
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features.
- Foster good working relationships with agency teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Senior Programmatic Executives and Managers Ensure day to day clients receive a high level of service
- Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
- Develop skill sets to become an expert in Programmatic workflow
The ideal candidate will be able to highly demonstrate interested pursuing a career in Programmatic. The Programmatic Executive will be expected to manage client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the team and with key suppliers and internal account teams. The ideal candidate should understand the Mindshare standards for the role and deliver to them as well as continually working to improve performance and looking for ways to exceed expectations. You will build a rapport with others in order to develop productive and effective relationships at work and will always follows through on commitments.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Foundational understanding of Programmatic campaigns
- Ability to distinguish what a DSP is and various Ad-tech markets to run a Programmatic campaign
- DCM experience / knowledge desirable
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Ability to digest and
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.