Back to Top
Who we are?
GroupM, world leader in consulting and media buying, is mainly engaged in supporting advertisers in the promotion of their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries via international networks and works with renowned clients in diversified sectors such as luxury goods, automotive, FMCG, services...
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies : KR Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Neo and Keyade (1000 employees).
GroupM is looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently in relation with a global internal admin team and with an external contractor (outsourcing). Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage network servers and technology Tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Follow technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Work with Global team and with our outsourced supplier
- Manage locally with outsourced supplier + global team, Infrastructure project
- Proven experience (Min 5 years) as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (French and English)
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Cisco Certification)
Why join us?
- A rich experience with a qualified and caring manager
- 600m ² of terrace, 4000m ² of garden and a beautiful sunset view
- A collaborative culture within young open-minded teams
- A company restaurant and access to the Works Council under seniority conditions
- Transport costs are partly reimbursed
To learn more about our culture: https://linktr.ee/groupmfrance