GroupM - System Administrator
Filiale de WPP, GroupM est le leader mondial en conseil et achat d’espaces publicitaires et accompagne ses annonceurs dans la promotion de leurs marques.
Présent dans plus de 80 pays, nous travaillons avec des clients de renom dans des secteurs d’activité diversifiés. En France, nous sommes présents au travers des agences KR WaveMaker, Mediacom, Mindshare et Keyade (850 collaborateurs).
GroupM is looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently in relation with a global internal admin team and with an external contractor (outsourcing).
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Follow technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Work with Global team and with our outsourced supplier
- Manage locally with outsourced supplier + global team, Infrastructure project.
- Proven experience (Min 5 years) as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (French and English)
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Cisco Certification)