Application Lead ( IT - Poland)
Your tasks will be:
- Manage business applications in line with agreed KPIs
- Work with the relevant teams to assess business process requirements to identify possible application solutions / improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Manage application support incidents and problems through to resolution
- Support system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades
- Collaborate with the broader IT team and developers on new systems, changes, testing and incidents
- Train users on the new operation of systems and provide ongoing adoption support
- Manage environments across Business Applications for development and testing
- Assisting the Poland Business Partner in Global Computer Controls and compliance reporting.
Your Skills & Abilities
- Important: Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise business applications i.e. ERP and/or core Finance Platforms i.e. payment or billing systems, GL/AR/AP
- Proven experience of business systems applications management, preferably within a large multinational organization.
- Excellent understanding of the full software development life-cycle (SDLC): system analysis, design, development and implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- A strong customer focus and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Familiarity with project management principles
- Experience of database management would be beneficial - primarily MS SQL
- Experience with software testing approaches would be beneficial
- Proven effectiveness in driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goals.
- 5 years’ experience working in an Applications or Business Systems team - either in a project management, administrator or support function
- Essential: English language.
- Good employment conditions, and wide range of benefits
- Work in the biggest media group in Poland
- Good and supportive team atmosphere
- Positive and supportive boss
- Big dynamic company which values creativity and good vibes in the office
- We are learning company and we focus on growth of our employees
- We do not have dress code, it is important that everyone feel comfortable
- Our offices are close to Pola Moktowiskie and subway station
- On Friday we work until 15:00