Search Account Executive - Pharmaceutical
The Performance Account Executive is the junior level role within Journey Activation within Wavemaker CS. An important role giving entry level and more junior media activation practitioners the opportunity to learn and develop the craft in a fast paced, dynamic agency environment.
The role is primarily focused on supporting the Account Manager/s and Director in the implementation, optimisation and performance of media activation for our clients.
This specific role will be primarily supporting the global media activation activities for Pfizer, and their Biopharmaceutical Centralised Global Media Hub. Pfizer is the umbrella brand for a variety of Consumer Healthcare brands and products, as well as assisting on some other brands. The role offers the fantastic opportunity of looking at media holistically on a global scale and handling not only media activation but acting as an advisor on the brands’ strategic long term marketing plans.
- Direct client servicing exposure
- Channel planning support, primarily providing insights to feed into all elements of client strategy and planning
- Support the performance forecasting and delivery, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Campaign activation and optimisation across paid search channels
- Support on the day to day QA process across all activation, minimizing error and risk and ensuring consistent and accurate adherence to process
- Support on delivery of client reporting of media performance, ensuring timely, insightful, performance focused analysis and actionable insights
- Ensuring financial process is adhered to and budgets are managed effectively across campaigns
- Build productive internal relationships across the agency
- Experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background
- Prior paid search experience preferred, with current dated certifications
- All academic backgrounds will be considered
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage
- Any digital media experience e.g freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest
- Passionate – brings a genuine thrill and excitement to the role
- Agile – is able to be nimble in thought and action and overcome obstacles to achieve great things
- Collaborative – works well with others, and can align behind a shared purpose
- Entrepreneurial – is open to new ideas, and will challenge old ones
- Diverse – is proud of the difference they can bring
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences.
GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunities employer
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.